Where are you located?
The Yoga Room: 119 Grove Avenue, Prescott, AZ
We are located in the white studio behind the main building, right behind the yellow Victorian house.
Who should I speak with about booking a class / workshop at the Yoga Room?
Please call Kathy: 928.420.9437
What size are your rooms? How many students will fit comfortably?
We have two rooms available. The smaller room can comfortably fit 4 – 6 students, the larger room can comfortably fit 10 – 12 students.
How much do you charge?
1 hour: $12.00
1.5 hours: $15.00
2 hour: $20.00
2.5 hours: $25.00
3 hour: $30.00
Does the Yoga Room handle payment from students?
No, the instructor sets the price for students to pay and accepts payment for classes / workshops.
Do you provide any marketing for my class / workshop?
You may ad a page to our website to promote your class / workshop for an additional $20. Please contact Andie: firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I get in the building?
There is a keypad on the door. Kathy will give you a code once your class / workshop has been arranged with her.
Do you provide props?
We do not provide props for your class / workshop.
Is there a place where I can store my props?
We have a small area that you are welcome to use to store your props.
What makes The Yoga Room Different?
- The Yoga Room in Prescott is a CO-OP studio that benefits both student and teacher. We offer small, personalized classes that are tailored to your individual needs..
- We offer small personalized classes. (Maximum per class is 12 students.)
- Our intimate studio allows for a warm and welcoming experience so you feel safe and at ease!
- Our specialized teachers are able to work with particular areas of the body and give individual attention to your specific needs.
- Everyone learns and grows together!