Susan Carroll has been practicing and teaching the method of classical Pilates for over 9 years. She was introduced to Classical Pilates by her daughter, Lynann Escatel, an accomplished instructor of 10 years, from New York. Her early interests were gymnastics, dance, rollerblading, Zumba, Jazzercise, step and weight training. She is grateful to have found Pilates the foundation for all movement for any age and skill level. Pilates creates a strong powerhouse for safe movement for any type of activity and daily movement.
She studied in New York from 2009 to 2011 at True Pilates. This is designed for everyone!! Susan is truly focused on the individual goals of each client and working at a pace appropriate for achieving them. Her passion is to be dedicated and committed to the work of Joseph Pilates through the authentic method.
- Title: Basic Mat Pilates
- Description: Introduction to Classical Mat Pilates / Mat work Safe and Effective to work Core for strength and balance using Modified Mat exercises / Light Weights and the Magic Circle.
- WHO: Anyone wanting a group floor work lesson with or without restrictions. (Must start with this Mat class before attending other Group Mat Classes) Limit of 8 per class.
- Title: Intermediate/Advanced Mat – Using Mat/weights/magic circle
- Description: Focus is on ALL Classical Exercises taught in a systematic approach with control and precision, as Joseph Pilates created for lifetime results.
- WHO: Invitation only after Basic Mat has been attended.